Below is a summary of the work we’ve done recently as part of our “Leprechaun” release!
- Released “friendly names” for projects.
- Added a debugging endpoint for projects.
- Added ability to download SQL results as a CSV file.
- Reports are now sent via email to allow for larger reports to be run outside of the time constraints of a browser.
- Added a visual interface selector to the Sandbox launchpad.
- Fix Safari rendering the tabs bar and directory sidebar incorrectly.
- Enabled screen readers on the embedded terminal.
- Addressed some low hanging fruit for buttons and tooltips.
A leprechaun is a type of fairy of the Aos Sí in Irish folklore. They are usually depicted as little bearded men, wearing a coat and hat, who partake in mischief. They are solitary creatures who spend their time making and mending shoes and have a hidden pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.