Below is a summary of the work we’ve done recently as part of our “Manticore” release!
- Added SQLite support for the database query results viewer.
- Added a spellchecker to the markdown editor.
- Large images in task feedback are now prevented from taking up too much space.
- Improved the display of instructions by increasing font size, spacing, and text contrast.
- Enabled the markdown menu bar for task instructions and in other places.
- Fixed multiple editor windows opening when a hidden file (e.g.
.something) is saved as open.
- Fixed Codey saying “see below” in popup messages.
- Fixed a bug where hiding the left pane hid the directory sidebar open / close icon.
- Fixed SQL tests not replacing
The manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx that proliferated in western European medieval art as well. It has the head of a human, body of a lion and a tail of venomous spines similar to porcupine quills, while other depictions have it with the tail of a scorpion.