For this question:
Write a script that takes a number from a user’s input and prints out its multiplication table from 1 to 10.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the file named main.py in your editor.
- On the first line, add a docstring explaining what your file does. Then, assign a variable called
numberto the user’s input and cast it to an integer.
- Next, print 20 underscores as the top border of the table.
- Multiply your number with each number from 1 to 10 and print that out.
- Finally, print 20 underscores again for the bottom border of the table, as in step 3.
- Run the file by using the
I think I’ve written all correctly but Test cases 3 and 4 aren’t running.
I am not able to get what is the problem?
My sandbox link: