Problem with a "Working with the Python Shell" task

Hello, I recently started doing this course, but had a problem with one of the tasks on the section I mentioned.
The third task of this section, where you have to write the numbers 1 to 9 in one row, I have been trying to complete it for more than half an hour, but nothing I do works.

I already tried all these combinations, which should be correct, but none of them work, so I’m sure there is a problem with the course, I read some other people that were having problems with another task on that section, so I guess it can have something to do with that.

Report Page
Link to project

Thank you.

Hey Damian,

I’m sorry you’re running into this! I’ve gone in and tweaked the check - can you please try again and let me know if the change worked?

Best,
Lorraine

Hello!
Thank you for the quick response. I tested the task again but it still didnt work.
Hope you have a good day.

Hey Damian,

Is there any chance you are copy/pasting in the answer? If so, can you please refresh the page and try entering the command manually?

Best,
Lorraine

Hello.

No no, I didn’t paste the code any of the times I tried this it. I tried to complete the task on another browser, but I also couldn’t complete it.

Thank you again!

Hmm. This is very strange. I’m very sorry you are experiencing this. We will continue looking into the issue and hopefully get a fix up soon! I will get back to you as soon as this happens. Thank you for your patience!

Best,
Lorraine

Thank you for helping me!
I will try doing the task one in a while, and if at some point I can complete it I will let you know.

Actually I tried it just now and I could complete it!
So now this is solved, thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hey Damian,

Great! Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Best,
Lorraine